Saturday, March 01, 2008

I was still sick this morning, down a the case of a runny nose and sore throat. Thus, i slept till around, ten plus and woke up feeling much better. Of course, my road to recovery came with many cups of apple cider/vinegar that my mom insisted on feeding me. Not to forget some manuka honey too, which actually tasted pretty nice.


For the rest of the day, I tried to study some of my chemistry before my new maths tuition teacher came to teach me some vectors. Anyway, I think chemistry really sucks, I used to like it, but now i don't. definitely not. What the hell are they talking about man, and the thing that really drives me up the wall are those pesky little calculations. no wait, irritating, stupid and difficult calculations I mean. Whoever thought of putting this subject into our curriculum ought to slap himself so many times, that the number of zeros behind the number is equivalent to the number of alphabets in supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. That's the longest word I can think of ):


About my maths tuition teacher..I don't really like him. He talks way too much crap, so much that he spent around 5 minutes trying to tell me what the term "vectors" mean. Mind you, i do know the definition. He just likes going on about how vectors is like travelling with no money so you've got to get on the mrt, no bus, no taxi, no car. No link seriously, no link. I got pretty offended by him, because he said "then your art must be really bad, am i not right?" after i told him how i flunked my plane geometry test. I don't mind if he says about it not being too good, but "really bad" makes me conclude that he likes jumping to conclusions. nah, i'm just being petty for awhile


The rest of the day was spent trying to download and listen to music. You see, I get obsessed over songs nearly everyday, so i try to search them over the net and that's how you get my seventhousand songs in itunes. Seriously, i don't listen to alot of them anymore so i've really got to take some away.

I put these three songs on repeat today, as I find them pretty awesome. Mononoke Hime's main theme, Fantasy on a Japanese Folk song (AHBand played during concert too) and Brahm's symphony no.1 (they put it in nodame cantabile). Studio Ghibli OSTs are the best ones around, along with orchestral classics and band pieces. Actually, anything instrumental. Wait, choral pieces too.


Mononoke Hime Theme Song


Fantasy on a Japanese Folk Song


Brahm's symphony no.1



Actually, a realllyy retarded idea just struck my mind, and that's to try out the flute parts in FJFS (LOL!) on the recorder after listening to it. I obviously have no idea how to play the flute, and since the recorder resembles one, i shall try. Not like i think it'll work out, but its worth a try. Even if it'll sound like...i don't know, doesn't even sound like anything? No wonder people call me weird..=/

Its uhh, 12:30 am and i've got to heal those irritatingly gigantic ulcers under my tongue, and all around my mouth. Plus that cough and sorethroat so..tata! TTFN!

No comments: